Monday, March 31, 2008

My friend Joan

Wednesday night, I did one of my favorite things - that was to meet one of my greatest friends (inspiration) for chips and salsa (my favorite snack). So you may ask, how many pictures must one (or maybe) two cameras take to get one photo that we both liked?? Well, let's just say "quite a few"!! The waitress finally helped us out - because Joan and/or I each had issues with many of the pictures. Sometimes God makes it so clear why He puts people in your life - I treasure Joan and our wonderful coffees together!! Thanks for being such a great friend!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sue! You are precious! Coffee?!?

Thanks for being such a great friend, for your kind words, and your warm heart. You are a special gift to me and always brighten my day!

Can you use your photoshop program to do something about my hair in that photo? How about jowls?
I love you, my ( ) friend!

Anonymous said...

She is a keeper, eh? It's crazy to think that you guys became such good friends because of Nick and me....we'll take the credit. :) You're welcome. :)