Sunday, March 16, 2008

Carlee's Championship Game


What an adventure! Carlee has been playing wheelchair basketball for the past several years. She is quite an athlete! Her team won the gold medal at the Greece ParaOlympics and now the are looking forward to going to Bejing, China and win another gold medal there! She has played wheelchair basketball for the University of Illionois for the past 4 years and has traveled to South America, Austraila, and all over the US. She is a wonderful girl and has been given many wonderful gifts which she used to glorify her God! Her mom, June has been a friend of mine for over 40 years (did I say 40, I am not even that old :) The Hoffmans' testimony of their faith and their walk with God is incredible! I am so proud of Carlee - since I have known her since she was a baby! My God truly bless your future as you use your talents to glorify HIM!

No comments: