Sunday, March 2, 2008

Brunch with family!

Uncle Garret and Aunt Goldie
Rick and Marsha
Pam and Tim
Uncle Garret, Brenda, Aunt Goldie
A few times a year (not often enough) I get together with family from my dad's side. We usually go out for breakfast. This time we went to the Omelette Shoppe at Breton Village. We always have a great time, talking about what's new in our lives, sharing pictures of our families and having a great breakfast. I treasure these people in my lives -- it always reminds me how wonderful family is. We always catch up, laugh and sometimes cry together. My dad was one of 11 kids in his family and although I didn't get to know all of his brothers and sisters very well, there are always great stories of his growing up. I am very thankful for the good health that you have blessed Uncle Garret and Aunt Goldie with. They are very special people! I can't wait until we have breakfast again!

No comments: