Saturday, September 5, 2009

Saying Goodbye to Friends at Healthier Communities

These are the beautiful roses that I received from my friends at work.....

I have worked in the same room with these great ladies for the past year and half. They were a pleasure to work with. They have taught me many things and they will always be a part of my life that I shall remember fondly. Julie and Jan have gone to the SH Business Service center to continue their jobs in registration. I will be moving on to a new position on the 3rd floor of the Seward building, working with the department called Physician Relations! We are all a little apprehensive about the change, but know that God is in control - and we will still be able to stay in touch with each other!
The support staff also had a time for coffee and cake for us on our last day...it was very good - a very bittersweet time.



We could get our posing down the first few times we tried for a picture - this is how we always were, always trying to keep life interesting. Love you girls!!


No comments: