Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Nick comes for a visit

Nick came and spent a week with us (without Jenni) to do some golfing, visit friends, golf, go to the beach, golf, watch a little SCHS football practice, golf, visited with Aunt Wilma, golf, went to the Koeze cottage, golf, went out for ribs at Sam's, took his mom to the driving range, oh.....did I mention that he took his golf clubs along and played some golf while he was here also. Nick is a great golfer and a great teacher! He will soon complete getting his master's in education administration - he will be a principal!! No doubt he will make a great principal since he is such a great teacher! I am very proud of what a great teacher and person Nick is and I know he will make a difference in many kids lives!! I totally enjoyed my time with Nick. I wish that Jenni could have spent some time here also, but she has this crazy thing called a job that she had to stay in Florida for.

As I was taking him to the airport in South Bend, I received a phone call from the Human Resource Department at Spectrum Health, where I currently work. I was in the process of having my job being transition and I had applied for another job, and they were calling me to tell me that I got the new job! I was very happy - and being with Nick at that moment was great! He knew what I had been going through the past week or so about my job - needless to say it was a gift from God that I was offered this new position!

No comments: