Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Nate!!

Happy Birthday!! I remember very well the day you were born! Your dad was playing ball and I was anxious for him to get home so we could go to the hospital. Grandma Nola had already picked up Nick - so I was at home just waiting! Dad got home about 11:oopm and needed to grab some munchies for himself while I was in labor - also we didn't want to get to the hospital before midnight (so we didn't have to pay for that extra day). You were born about 4 hours after I got to the hospital, looking very much like your brother! I was very excited to have a brother for Nick and you were the perfect choice.
I am so thankful and proud of you! You are a wonderful dad and husband. I know you are looking forward to the birth of your baby girl, and Hudson will be a great big brother! I hope you have many more happy birthdays!!! I love you!!

1 comment:

Nate & Brooke said...

Thanks Mom! I always remember that story too. I don't think I would have the guts to tell Brooke to wait til after midnight! Can't wait to see you soon!