Sunday, October 7, 2007

Wine tasting with the Snoeyinks!


Well, I still don't have a camera. I brought my little cheapy camera with us to take some pictures of the great adventure of wine tasting in Fenn Valley, South Haven, Coloma. The camera was doing weird things and the pictures all came out very blurry. We had a nice day (actually it was hot - 85). So it was nice to get into our air-conditioned car and the wineries. We had a great lunch in South Haven (burgers and rum-runners)! Our favorite place to eat in South Haven was already closed for the season. The colors are changing and everything is so green yet, but we are prepared for some cooler temperatures later this week. I am sure that this will prepare us for our winter season (brrrr!)

1 comment:

Bemily said...

Wish we could've been there to go wine tasting! Always good memories! Sorry again about your camera! But I guess have fun purchasing a new one!!! Love you mom!