Sunday, October 28, 2007

My Sister, Pam






Today I went to Pam and Tim's house for souper Sunday. We had delicious soup and homemade bread. For those of you who don't know her, she is probably the best cook I know! She always has wonderful things to eat! Tim and her made two different kinds of soup - white chicken chili and potato soup - they were delicious. After dinner, Pam and I met up with Irene at the fish ladder. Not many fish were jumping, but it was a beautiful but cool Sunday afternoon.

Pam is my prayer partner this year. We have not been able to spend a lot of time with each other because of our jobs and the fact that we don't have mom to glue us together anymore. We are determined to stay close and spend quality time with each other and each other's family. I love her and she is a great inspiration to me as we lean on each other to try to understand why God had to take her to heaven so quickly. Thanks for being such a great sister!!

1 comment:

joan b. said...

I agree - Pam is a super cook and a great hostess! I'm glad you enjoyed your day together - there's nothing like sisters!