Monday, October 15, 2007

Ludington






This Saturday, Jack and I took our annual trip to Ludington. We wanted to see the great Michigan fall colors, but the color was not there. Every year, we always took the family (or part of them) and went to the dam and watched the salmon fishermen and then took a walk on one of the trails. The day was a cool fall day and the most of the people on the trail were with their dogs. After walking the trail, we went into Ludington and did some shopping after eating lunch at the Sportsman Irish Pub. I think the fall colors are more beautiful right here in Grand Rapids.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! We miss the fall colors! Glad to hear you are keeping the family tradition going - miss you!
-jen

Anonymous said...

Dam! Sounds like fun!
NICK

Bemily said...

Great pictures mom! I can tell what you mean... there doesn't seem to be much color up there! Wish we could've been there to walk the dam trails with you! We are missing fall down here. I can't believe that I am actually missing being cold! Miss you! Love you!

joan b. said...

Looks like a beautiful day, Sue - wish we could have joined you! Next year? I realize we can't quite substitute for your kids being with you....
It was great to hear all about them, jobs, Hudson, etc. Enjoy that web cam :)
Thanks for being my friend!

Janna said...

I came across your blog from Joan's and it was fun to see your family. Your grandson is adorable! Now I have one more blog I'm going to have to read. :)