Friday, March 16, 2007

What a day!

I had a great day today! I went out with my friends, Beth and Jan for breakfast at Sandy's. I didn't get the veggie omelette today - so I settled for a lite breakfast. After working until 1:30, I volunteered to take some mail over to the elementary school. ( I drove today, usually I walk). I was only about 50 feet on my way when I was broadsided by a pickup truck pulling out of his driveway. Luckily I wasn't hurt, but was a little shook up. I called work and had them call the police. I waited about 25 minutes for the police to come. While waiting, Nate called and asked what I was doing - I was more interested in what the doctor had to say. It could be any day for little Hudson to make his appearance. I am very thankful that the accident wasn't serious! God is good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you're okay mom!! Make sure you look both ways before you cross the street! Love you! Em & Ben