Sunday, March 11, 2007

Sue's News

Spring is coming to Michigan! February has been a very snowy month-although very beautiful!

I am anxiously awaiting the birth of my first grandson - he should be born in the next two weeks. His parents are Nate and Brooke Holtvluwer who live in League City, Texas. He will be named Hudson James after both of his great-grandfathers. Nate and Brooke are both teachers in Friendswood, Texas and they will make great parents.

Tomorrow my son, Nick, will hopefully be on the "Today Show". The St. Petersberg Times wrote and article on Nick and his 1st grade class. He is a first grade teacher in Tampa and he was highlighted in the article on his unique teaching style. This in turn was picked up by the "Today Show". I am excited to see what they put together.

Emily, my daughter and her fiance, Ben are busy planning for their June 30 wedding. With both of them living in Florida and planning the wedding in Traverse City. Michigan they have been very busy. I know it will be a beautiful wedding and a great time to spend time with family and friends.

No comments: