Thursday, November 26, 2009

Spending time with Emily and Ben

Emily and Ben made a great dinner - salmon, chicken, broccoli, and rice. I made some apple crisp -- we enjoyed spending the afternoon together, getting pedicures, doing a little shopping, ya know, all things girls like to do.

Ben and Emily joined us for dinner at the Holtvluwer a couple of nights also. I try to make some of their favorite things when I come to visit, so I made a roast beef dinner with all the trimmings - I enjoy cooking and baking for them when I am there!!

Hudson playing cars with Uncle Ben and Aunt Emily, there were a lot of crashes, but at least no one was hurt!!

The girls went out for lunch at a Tea Room where they live. It was a very quaint and cool place. I think that a place like this in GR would be a great venture !! We had a delicious lunch and it was fun just to catch up and take our time with lunch! Thanks girls!!

No comments: