Sunday, April 19, 2009

Erika and Jan

I took this picture of Erika and John from her camera phone.......I have been able to watch this couple grow from infatuation to friendship and now to two people who are in love. Erika is a wonderful Christian young woman who is alive with her love for God. She worked in a temp position next to me for a few months and now she comes to fill in once in awhile! She is such a breath of fresh air and I enjoy our conversations about God, being in love, and her happy disposition! I am thankful that you are in my life Erika!!

Jan and Erika - Jan is quite a woman, when I got back from Texas, she surprised me with a great new hairdo.........boy, did her hair really grow that much while I was gone? I was puzzled, then of course she "confided" in me that it was a wig. There is never a dull moment in the office!!

No comments: