Saturday, August 2, 2008

A Day of Friendship in Holland!!

What a beautiful Saturday! Irene and I went to Art in the Park in Holland! There were many crafters....my Aunt Wilma was there selling her paintings. I got to see my cousin, Glenda also. So after walking around for an hour or two, of course we got hungry! And what do two good friends do when they get hungry....they go out for a light lunch. We went to the 8th Street Grill and shared a sandwich and some "Iced Tea"...

they were really refreshing......
the waitress took our picture......kinda blurry..... ...they went down so nice......
...everything seemed a little more blurry......
after lunch we were ready to do some more shopping in downtown Holland. I am very grateful for my friend, Irene. Please continue to pray for her.......life will never be the same for her after losing her son. She misses Joe so much but together we can be sad, we can cry together, we can sing together, we can laugh together, and though it all our friendship grows!!! I Love You RENE!!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

No "Iced Tea" of mine ever came with lime wedges...a little suspicious!!