Thursday, May 15, 2008

Please pray for Irene and her family!

Dan and Irene

Many of you know my friend Irene. Irene and I have been friends since high school. Today, a received a call from her that her son, Joe had passed away. Joe was 26 years old and very much loved by his family and friends. Please take a moment right now and say a prayer for this family. As of right now, the cause of death is not known - they are having an autopsy. They were unable to wake him this morning - and on the way to the hospital, his heart stopped. I can't imagine how it would feel to lose a child (I know that some of you have experienced this pain). I know that God will hold them close and I know God will answer our prayers for comfort and peace for Dan, Irene, and their daughter, Rochelle.

1 comment:

Bemily said...

Thinking and praying for everyone who knew Joe...