Sunday, May 18, 2008

Happy Birthday to my sister Pam!!

Sisters Together!
I thank God for giving me a sister like you - we can cry together, we can laugh together (sometimes in stereo!!), we can eat (but where shall we meet?) lunch together, we can plan events together (whether sad or joyful), we can talk on the phone together (oh yea, who's cell phone is always ringing), we can work together (what's with 40 hours a week??), we can sit on the beach together (who gets tanner??), we can take walks together, we can clean together (that is more fun for one of us!!), we can dream together (oh yea, one of us can remember the dreams!!), we can shop together (what happened to VC??), we can camp together (can it rain for a whole week with 6 kids in a camper??), we can always celebrate our birthdays together-- we can always depend on each other but above all we can praise our Heavenly Father in heaven together !
I hope you have a wonderful birthday!!
I Love You very Much!
~ Your older and only sister --Sue

2 comments:

Bemily said...

Happy Birthday Aunt Pam!
Sorry... I didn't have you on my calender, but I'll be on the ball next year! :)

Bob and Megan said...

Happy Birthday to you too, Aunt Sue!