Thursday, March 19, 2009

Dinner at Emily and Ben's!

Emily cooking - making brown rice and steamed broccoli to go with the delicious salmon....

Appetizers were a delicious cheese spread with Ben and Emily favorite wine!!

Chai - the newest member of the family....he posed rather well for this picture!!

Ben grilling some awesome salmon!!

Grandma and Hudson getting ready to eat!! Thanks Aunt Em and Uncle Ben for a great dinner!!

What a great dinner! The salmon was awesome, and I am a big fan of steamed broccoli!!

It was great to have dinner with you...you have a really great house and it is obvious that you are having a great time together in Texas!!

Grandma and Hudson having fun after dinner!!

What a great treat....having dinner with my grandson, and my daughter and Ben!! Thank you so much for a fun night and a great dinner! I had to get going soon after dinner as Hudson and I had both had a long day.......but we are ready for another adventure tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

WOW!! I'm so impressed!! Was that Emily cooking...and not only cooking but cooking well!! Awesome!! I wish I was there!