Tuesday, April 15, 2008

An interesting day......

As most of you know I started a new job recently, and I am the type of person who always looks for interesting tidbits in my day. My job consists of registering new moms for childbirth classes, tours of the birthing center, encouraging people to take classes that will help them live healthier lives, etc. so............my first caller was a woman who had the same birthday I have, the second caller was a woman named Suzanne, the next caller was a girl named, Jennifer and her husband's name was Nick, ok so that was in the morning.......this afternoon I had a call from a person whose address was on Badger Ave. (the street I grew up on when I was young), and to end the day I had a call from a young girl whose last name was Holt. I was really wondering if this all had some kind of meaning???? Well, when I got home, a good friend from high school called and guess what? Her and I were born on the same day of the same year?! What is going on? I always try to analyze things like this -- any ideas why all these coincidences on the same day? I need help with this one.......

2 comments:

Bemily said...

I think it means you're awesome!

Bob and Megan said...

Yeah, simple as that. You're awesome