Sunday, February 3, 2008

Changes


After working at Kelloggsville/Legacy Christian for the past 17 years, I have taken a new job working at Spectrum Health. I will be working in the Heathier Communities division - taking phone calls from expectant parents to choose Spectrum Hospital as the place where they would like to have their babies. I will be setting up pre-natal classes and tours of the hospital where their babies will be born. I am very excited about this new position, but very sad to leave all my friends and middle school kids behind. The kids at Legacy Christian have a very special place in my heart and they are inspiration for me. This change of jobs did not come easy for me, but after alot of prayers and believing this to be God's will for my life - I am very excited to move on.

2 comments:

Bob and Megan said...

Congrats Aunt Sue, you'll do great.

Bemily said...

I am so excited for you mom! You are going to be amazing! You are amazing!