Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The gift of friendship

One of the most amazing gifts is the gift of friendship and fellowship. I have been going to Monday night Bible study with these great friends for the past five years! We have studied many topics that have challenged me and helped me to grow spiritually. This year we are beginning to study the book of James. We have been taking a section at a time. James is really talking to me. I look forward to Mondays - a time to be with friends and grow in my walk with God.
We began the year with a fun and social time --
June and Julia enjoying a good story!
Renee and Marilyn
Fran and I
Fran is an amazing person, she is an inspiration to us all! Every once in a while she uses her wonderful talent and plays the organ for us. God has been working in all of our lives and we treasure each other!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sue, I am thankful to God that you and your friends have had a Bible study for 5 years and that it has been a blessing to all of you.
Aunt Wilma