Saturday, April 14, 2007

Visiting Hudson








We arrived in Texas about 4 hours late due to our plane coming in from New Jersey where the weather was awful. So......we had to wait another 4 hours to see our grandson. Nate and Brooke picked us up at the airport and they had Hudson with him! We were elated to finally meet him - he is so precious - he slept all the way home. We got to Nate and Brooke's about 12:30am and stayed up until at least 2:00am. Nate got me up at 6:00am so I could take over the morning feeding - which I loved! Hudson is a perfect little boy. We are enjoying him very much!

3 comments:

Amy said...

What a Q-T! I think he's a keeper!

Anonymous said...

Hi all you H`s

I don`t think I haved ever seen a baby look so much like his parents so young. Good think they are good looking :>)
Keep the pictures coming.
Aunt Nancy

joan b. said...

Bet Jack is loving his time with Hudson - he's a doll! It was great to spend a bit of time with you this week :)
Love you!